Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pretzel morning

How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

Hold to your children. Let them know.

I looked to the children, I drank from the fountain

peace sign jammies
waking in the yellow bedroom
"the morning came!"
no jammies, please
scrambled eggs, toast, no butter please
beeswax house with a bird on it
us in the rocking chair with a blankie
reading on grammy's bed
playing blowkus her way
dance dance dance to indigo girls
loving majestic
bubble bath with a big green balloon
starbucks with 'papa

Oh yes, my baby, I'll walk in the rain by your side.
I'll love you more than anybody can.

##########<<>>##########


1 comment:

auntgigi said...

The sun will always shine where you stand,
Depending in which land
you may find yourself....

Little girl of happiness.
Be her sunshine
She'll carry your light and love.
Dancing Pretzel girl.