Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It was my pleasure

I wish I could write about everything that is flowing through me right now. It's about the huge wave of gratitude that is washing over me. It started yesterday afternoon. It followed me home in the wee hours and keeps on this morning. I'll finish this blog post as soon as I get a little chunk of free time. Soon. I think.

just this very second i got this phone call:
hi cathy. can you give me your address. this is family first. we would like to send you a thank you note.

Really. Gratitude you are out of control today.
peace peace peace peace peace peace peace peace

2 comments:

Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

sorry that was me that accidentally deleted my comment. anyway,
-you should be getting loads of good karma here soon enough. this is just the beginning. keep on :)