Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fruits of Our Labors

Homebirth Family Picnic 2010

There are no words, no words that even come close to expressing the depth of emotion that Briana and I feel as we witness mothers being born as mothers, fathers being born as fathers and families being born as families. We are blessed to serve as midwives for the very special families that are led to us.
We indulge ourselves by hosting a homebirth family picnic each summer. It is for our pleasure! When our moms, dads, big sisters and brothers, and newly born babies gather together, our cups overflow with love, joy, peace and gratitude.
Thanks you so much for coming.
~Love~











Peace

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. If we were closer, I would have been there. Glad you had a great turn out.

Sycamore Girl said...

I know this is something I will look forward to each year. Thank you for opening your home and hearts to so many! We are blessed to know you and Briana!

Brandi said...

Love you, Cathy! It's been so wonderful to be included as part of your "family". I agree with Holly, we are blessed to know you and Brianna!

diane said...

Will I be invited next year? I hope so! =)

Eden said...

I had a wonderful time. You and Briana are dear to me - I feel blessed to know you. Getting together is healing for me. I'm already looking forward to next year's picnic.